The Cascabella is cone shaped and produces a (chile) pepper that is 1 ¾" long by ¾" wide. Cascabellas turn from creamy-yellow, to orange, to red when mature. The plant has green stems, green leaves and white flowers. This variety is thick fleshed and not to be confused with the “Cascabel”, a thin skinned pepper that is round and usually dried.
- AIB Audited Superior
- FDA registered with fully implemented bio-security program
- Color sorted peppers eliminates undesirable colors
- Shelf stable product - requires no refrigeration or thermal processing
- Firm crisp texture - never cooked
- Hand sorted for accurate sizing