Bell peppers are large, mild (chile) peppers available in most local grocery stores. Bell peppers are derived from the group Capiscum Annuum and are typically more sweet than the name "pepper" commonly suggests. This (chile) pepper can be prepared many different ways for many different uses. The Scoville units is one of the lowest listed with a heat index of zero.
- Audited AIB Superior
- FDA registered with fully implemented bio-security program
- Shelf stable - requires no refrigeration or thermal processing
- Firm, crisp texture - never cooked
- Red or green peppers available
- Style available are hulls, strips & diced